Thank you for your interest in having Author Myron Campbell come and speak at your school. Please find all the details for his Youth Reading Initiative? This initiative is geared to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. Mr. Campbell has had the privilege of working with many elementary schools. He would very much like to bring this exciting event to your school. Thank you for your time and consideration.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Campbell at *Please Contact for pricing.
The 1-hour presentation will focus on the following:
1. Being a writer and how students can use writing to tell their own stories. Character development.
2. Explain how an author, illustrator, and publisher work together.
3. Mr. Campbell will read an excerpt from his book series The Adventures of Melvin Walker.
4. Q&A at the end of the session.
5. In addition to Mr. Campbell coming to read each school will have the opportunity to purchase a few books for each library.